PPE: Personal Protective Equipment Safety
PPE: Personal Protective Equipment Safety Quiz
The number of attempts remaining is 2
Enter personal information below.
1 / 11
2 / 11
2. Once you have selected the correct gloves to protect you from the chemicals to which you will be exposed, you can continue to use them until they wear out or are torn.
3 / 11
3. Welding shields primarily protect against:
4 / 11
4. Face shields can protect from impact hazards.
5 / 11
5. You should check protective clothing for damage each time before you wear it.
6 / 11
6. The right PPE can protect you against
7 / 11
7. Who should provide you with any Personal Protective Equipment you need?
8 / 11
8. If there is a risk of materials flying into your eyes, you should wear:
9 / 11
9. If you drop your safety helmet from height on to a hard surface, you should:
10 / 11
10. Look at these statements about anti-vibration gloves. Which one is true?
11 / 11
Restart quiz Exit
Yes, we are open. We will remain open during this critical time due to being an essential business and are available to you 24/7. We want to emphasize that we are taking every necessary precaution to protect our technicians and customers.